July 20, 2016 at 3:03 am #245
Keith Charlie TaylorKeymasterŦallars: Ŧ 58.13
Independent Website Security Checks:
- 1. WordPress Backup:
- Backup completed on Tuesday July 19, 2016 at 03:13:14.
- 2. WP Secure Administrators:
- No unsafe admin names or IDs. No Posts, Comments or other exposed content authored by admins.
- 3. WP Secure Users:
- Top 5 Failed Logins shows 1 live targets from domain names. Support Request raised.
- 4. WordPress Version:
- 5. WordPress Plugins:
- 8 plugins to update:
- Version 1.0.1 installed. Update to 1.0.2. Fix: fix issue in which directly referencing array index on function call caused issues in PHP < 5.4.
- Compress JPEG & PNG images
- Version 1.7.2 installed. Update to 2.0.2. Completely new Bulk Optimization page. and other enhancements. 2 bugfix versions with 3 fixes. Hold for stability check.
- Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator
- Version 1.3.4 installed. Update to 1.3.5. 2 translations added.
- List category posts
- Version 0.68 installed. Update to 0.69. Update lcp-widget.php for PHP 7 compatibility.
- MailChimp for WordPress
- Version 3.1.8 installed. Update to 3.1.11. Various improvements, additions, and fixes.
- Pods – Custom Content Types and Fields
- Version 18.104.22.168 installed. Update to 2.6.6. 7 additions and 7 fixes.
- WordPress Backup to Dropbox
- Version 4.5 installed. Update to 4.5.3. Fix database error: Column ‘offset’ cannot be null. Hold for stability check.
- Yoast SEO
- Version 3.2.5 installed. Update to 3.4. Several bug fixes and new enhancements. Hold for stability check.
5 plugins updated to latest versions.
- 6. WordPress Themes:
- 1 Theme to update: Graphy version 2.0.2 installed. Update to 2.0.3. Theme not required.
- 7. Wordfence Scan:
- No new security scan issues. 3 ignored issues, OK until 20 Aug 2016.
- 8. Wordfence Blocked IP review:
- No IPs blocked. Reported 1 throttled IP.
- 9. Spam Comments:
- Registered users only, so annual check only. No spam comments: Next Check July 2017.
- 10. GSC Security Issues:
- Currently, we haven’t detected any security issues with your site’s content. Google emails a warning if that status changes, so annual check only. Security check passed: Next Check July 2017.
- 11. GSC Search Traffic – Manual Actions:
- No manual webspam actions found. Annual, as per GSC Security Issues. Manual Actions check passed: Next Check July 2017.
- 12. PHP error_log:
- No errors found.
- 13. WP 404 Hacking Attempts:
- Malicious activity detected. 1 suspicious IP address reported.
- 14. WP Media Author:
- No Media Authors are Admins.
1 theme deleted.
Next Security Health Check: 20 November 2016 (with interim check 7, Wordfence scan, 20 August).July 21, 2016 at 5:32 pm #255
GoutPal HelpDeskModeratorŦallars: Ŧ 49.14
10. WordPress Log In page indexed:
Crawl disallowed within robots.txt, so annual check only. Link from obsolete page in Google index
and renumbered remaining items as discussed in Obsolete page to remove.
Also, clarified confusion over next security check date. Next full check is November. But, in August, just check Wordfence scan.
You should Connect to KeČaTa to reply to this topic.
Simply click one of the buttons above to connect using your favorite network. Then, a box will appear here for you to post your reply.