May 23, 2016 at 8:14 am #120
Website Security Checks:
- 1. WordPress Network Backup:
- WordPress Backup to Dropbox. Backup completed on Saturday June 18, 2016 at 01:24:01.
- 2. WP Secure Administrators:
- No unsafe admin names or IDs. No Posts, Comments or other exposed content authored by admins. Next Check July 2016.
- 3. WordPress Version:
- Latest 4.5.2.
- 4. WordPress Plugins:
- 5 plugins to update:
- Ninja Forms
- Version 2.9.47 installed. Update to 2.9.48. 4 bug fixes.
- You have version 2.4.4 installed. Update to 2.4.5. 4 bug fixes.
- You have version 2.5.5 installed. Update to 2.6.1. Several changes 2.6.0 – 14/06/16. Approx 20 bug fixes 2.6.1 – 16/06/16. Upgrade held for bugfixing. Recheck 22 Jun 2016.
- WP RSS Aggregator
- 4.8.2 installed. Update to 4.9. 4 bug fixes, including 1 security-related and visual improvements.
- Yoast SEO
- 3.2.5 installed. Update to 3.3.1. Major changes at 3.3.0 – release Date: June 14th, 2016. Several bugfixes and more enhancements at 3.3.1 – release Date: June 15th, 2016. Upgrade held for bugfixing. Recheck 22 Jun 2016.
3 updated to latest versions. 2 held for potential bugfixing.
- 5. WordPress Themes:
- Storefront, which has had additional change to v2.0.4, still to be replaced.
- 6. Wordfence Scan:
- No new security scan issues. 4 ignored issues, OK until 13 July 2016.
- 7. Wordfence Blocked IP review:
- No IPs blocked or throttled.
- 8. Spam Comments:
- Registered users only, so annual check only. No spam comments: Next Check May 2017.
- 9. WordPress Log In page indexed:
- Crawl disallowed within MultiSite, so annual check only. Not in Google index: Next Check May 2017.
- 10. GSC Security Issues:
- Currently, we haven’t detected any security issues with your site’s content. Google emails a warning if that status changes, so annual check only. Security check passed: Next Check May 2017.
- 11. GSC Search Traffic – Manual Actions:
- No manual webspam actions found. Annual, as per GSC Security Issues. Manual Actions check passed: Next Check May 2017.
- 12. PHP error_log:
- No errors found.
- 13. WP 404 Hacking Attempts:
- No malicious activity detected.
- 14. WP Media Author:
- No Media Authors are Admins.
Next Security Health Check: Split from combined check to Website Security Check for KeCaTa Com.
Master MultiSite Quality Checks:
- 1. GSC Search Analytics Monthly review:
- Audience down by 60%.
- 2. GSC Sitemaps:
- No errors or warnings. 17 from 33 indexed (was 9 pages from 14).
- 3. GSC Crawl Errors:
- No Site Errors. No URL Errors.
- 4. GSC Google Index – Blocked Resources:
- No Pages with blocked resources.
- 5. GSC Search Traffic – Mobile Usability:
- No mobile usability errors detected.
- 6. WP 404 Redirection (Safe crawler & genuine 404):
- No 404 items found. No old redirects to delete.
- 7. Indexed To-Do Alerts:
- Site too young. Next Check: December 2016
- 8. GSC HTML Improvements:
- Site too young. Next Check: September 2016
- 9. bbPress Topic Tags:
- Site too young. Next Check: September 2016.
- 10. WP Trash:
- Posts, Pages, Comments, Forums, Topics, and Replies empty.
- 11. WP Media Attachments:
- 3 unattached images attached to valid posts.
- 12. WP Redundant User Check:
- 13. Oldest Content:
- Oldest Post: (ID1) post (April 6, 2015). Next Check June 2018.
- 14. New Content:
- Newest Post: (ID163) reply (June 4, 2016).
Next quality check is due Mid July 2016.May 28, 2016 at 2:07 pm #127
Plugin “Child Theme Configurator” upgraded from 2.0.3 to 2.0.4.June 13, 2016 at 1:39 am #170
Today’s website health checks included security scan and quality scan.
WordPress Plugins: 4 plugins updated:
- Child Theme Configurator 2.0.4 to 2.0.6. Technical updates and fixes.
- Favicon by RealFaviconGenerator 1.3.4 to 1.3.5. Polish and Russian translations added.
- Multisite Enhancements 1.3.4 1.3.5. Performance improvement for Admin MenuBar.
- Ninja Forms 2.9.45 to 2.9.47. “Updating opinionated styling choices” and 3 bug fixes.
WordPress Themes: Storefront needs updating 2.0.1 to 2.0.3. No Changelog, so cannot verify update suitability. Support Request raised: WordPress Theme Storefront should be retired.
Wordfence Blocked IP: 220.127.116.11 blocked June 1: POST received with blank user-agent and referer.
This is CloudFlare IP address for Brazil, which I have whitelisted. Support Request raised: Brazilian CloudFlare IP range needs whitelisting.
GSC Search Analytics Monthly review shows audience down by 60%. Need to continue content publishing.June 17, 2016 at 10:49 am #176
AnnaKeymasterŦallars: Ŧ 48.15
As discussed, I just tightened up the Wordfence Rate Limiting Rules.
404 errors acceptable rate is halved for Crawlers and Humans, and action remains “Throttle”.
“404s for known vulnerable URLs” rate is reduced to minimum possible, and action remains “Block”.
These changes might affect the Security Health Check at step: “Wordfence Blocked IP review”. We might have to review these changes, subject to new Blocked IP reports.
This is just a note to log the changes made. No response is necessary, unless clarification is required.June 19, 2016 at 12:40 am #179
Today’s website health check was security only, plus one new quality check. I’ve numbered checks for clarity.
4. WordPress Plugins: 3 updated:
- Ninja Forms 2.9.47 to 2.9.48. 4 bug fixes.
- Redirection 2.4.4 to 2.4.5. 4 bug fixes.
- WP RSS Aggregator 4.8.2 to 4.9. 4 bug fixes, including 1 security-related and visual improvements.
2 Plugins held for bugfixing. Recheck 22 Jun 2016:
- WooCommerce 2.5.5 to 2.6.1. Several changes 2.6.0 – 14/06/16. Approx 20 bug fixes 2.6.1 – 16/06/16.
- Yoast SEO 3.2.5 to 3.3.1. Major changes at 3.3.0 – release Date: June 14th, 2016. Several bugfixes and more enhancements at 3.3.1 – release Date: June 15th, 2016.
5. WordPress Themes: Storefront, which has had additional change to v2.0.4, still to be replaced.
6. Wordfence Scan: No new security scan issues. 4 ignored issues, OK until 13 July 2016.
The new website quality check is:
11. WP Media Attachments: I attached 3 unattached images to valid posts.
You should Connect to KeČaTa to reply to this topic.
Simply click one of the buttons above to connect using your favorite network. Then, a box will appear here for you to post your reply.