Introducing Ŧallars Documentation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Keith Taylor 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 63.30

Ŧallars will now drive priorities for creating new content, reviewing old content, and responding to service requests.

Keith started this process in the first Ŧallars topic. And, now he’s assigned me as Project Manager.

As such, this is my second place-holder today. This is the second priority for KeĈaTa commercial development. The project enables integration of learning and vocation needs. Roughly speaking, Ŧallars are earned through commitment to the community. But, they can also be bought by cash-rich, time-poor clients.

Ŧallars can be spent to obtain scarce services from other members.

Over the next few weeks, we will document and improve the Ŧallars system. We welcome your questions, experiences, and opinions about Ŧallars. Please reply here, until we have more formal Ŧallar Management procedures.

Keith Taylor
    Ŧallars: Ŧ 1004.51

I’ve changed the Ŧallars settings for all the forum sites. But, I have not yet set the weekly charges.

So, outstanding settings tasks are:
    1. Set myCred Banking settings for all websites.
    2. Schedule monthly reviews of Banking settings
    3. Review all Ŧallars settings for all myCred enabled sites.
    4. Schedule annual review of all myCred settings on all sites. This should include review of all sites that don’t use Ŧallars. And special offers on certain things to encourage priority projects.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You should Connect to KeČaTa to reply to this topic.

Simply click one of the buttons above to connect using your favorite network. Then, a box will appear here for you to post your reply.

Safe Managed WordPress